Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GET MArried!!!!!

Ok since it has almost been a year since I have posted i guess its the best time to catch up on life or at least let people know the new stuff. Well I am getting MARRIED in May to Jacob Olsen. We met last may and started dating in September. He proposed in December and now were getting married in May. Kinda crazy how fast everything happens but i wouldnt change it for the world. I am supper happy and cant wait to be married. We also put an offer on a home in Hyrum and now we are just playig th waiting game . We are both very blessed to have good jobs, amazing family and friends. We cant wait for this new stage in life. I guess that also means that my blog name with have to change because it will no longer be just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment