Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy as a BEE

Well these past few weeks have been super busy and crazy for me. A few weekends ago my family and I went to Arizona to walk in a heart walk to honor Morgyn it was super fun to have alot of the family together. when we got home it was a start of a crazy week for me. It was mid terms and i should have studied more then i did. Lets just say i have don't better in my classes then i did that week. Last weekend i went home to got to a baby shower and also spend time with me family and to add a little spice to things i gave a fireside on Sunday about my mission. It was really awesome i don't know if i did to well but i enjoyed sharing even if i cried pretty much the whole time. It was a very good reminder for me and helped me realise i need to keep doing all the little things i learned on my mission. I think to often i let the busy things of life take over the important things that i need to do like daily scripture study and sincere prayers and giving service. It was awesome and helped me think of some new goals to set. I also bought my plane ticket to BRAZIL!! Yes i am going back for 29 days! and i am so excited i cant even express how excited i am. Anyways things are well just super busy but i guess that's the way its suppose to be for now! Gotta LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment