Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is IT time Yet



Does it Ever feel like there is not enough time in the day to anyone else? I just keep telling myself if i could add 4 hours to everyday that i would be content and feel like i can get everything done with out rushing it. I guess that is a dream right. But then i think to myself i would probably just take that extra four hours and find something more to do. I seem to be one of those people has to have all their time taken up or be super busy. I think its almost like an addiction. Yes i have no clue how i do all i do but it its almost like time stretches its self. All seems to be going well besides the fact my roommates complain that they never see me. But to be honest it seems to be a pattern for everyone. Roomies no worries i am not avoiding you! Funny thing is i actually have time to blog.... man i must have my priorities all messed up or else i can say that it is for a class so that makes me feel better. Well i think this is just a real prep for motherhood or for adulthood. Maybe when i group up i will be some busy busy lady or i will have kids coming out of my ears and will have no extra time so the lord is preparing me now and getting me ready by being super busy now. Hmmmmmmmm but i guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment