Friday, February 19, 2010

Whats Going Down IN L Town


Well Lets see whats new for me this week! I finally was able to visit all of my assigned girls for Visiting TEACHING! which i am very happy about. I even had one of my companions come with me. Yes onces again i have two. The Lord must thing that i am good in a three some because it seemed to be the same way on the mission. I am just happy that i have one who actually wants to go and i dont have to do it all alone even though i would if i needed to. Things are going well with school i wont lie i am ready for summer. The jobs are going awesome. I just love my first grade class. Even if they ask me everyday why i am not married and dont have kids. My other job is going very well also! I feel like i am doing a good job most of the time. Things seem to really be working out and i still have a social life which is amazing. Life is busy and i have not felt this content in a long long time. I LOVE IT!! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment