Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nothing like a HANGOVER






So you know when you wake up in the morning and you feel like you have been hit by a BUS? or had way to much fun the night before. Well that would be the way i have felt this whole week! I have this nasty cold which makes me sound like a man, look like i have not slept in a week, and feel like i was hit by a bus. Who knew a cold could take so much out of you. I guess that's what i get for saying i have done really good this school year with not getting to sick. I guess this Logan air got the best of me. But need not fear i have still been the busy body as normal. Still worked over 40 hrs this week and yes its only Thursday. Still made it to my classes. Still took a test and passed. Still did two lab reports and still made some time for friends. Man sometimes i do feel like Super Woman! I guess to know things just dont happen if i dont function makes it that much easer to get out of bed on weeks like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment