Friday, January 7, 2011

A Fresh Start

Well this year has started and before we know it 2011 will be gone as fast as it came. I have thought a lot about what i want out of 2011 First off i want no more deaths in the family two in one year was hard enough. I know i don't get a say that's all in the Lords hands but I can wish and pray right. This year i hope to get my tonsils out and have less sickness then last year, i have not started this year out to well since i have been sick since December 26. I would like to find a fun house to live in with my roommates so we can have a dog ( I know one more thing to take care of is all i need). I want to go on a few road trips with friends while i am still single and can run free. I want to get good grades and be successful in school. I want to be better at my job I now have 7 clients instead of 4 this year. I want to spend more time with my family. I want to learn to play the piano and i actually found a teacher now its just making the time to have lessons. I want to be a little more organized. I want to make more time for friends and meeting new people. I let last year go by way to fast I don't regret it at all but i do want to enjoy it a little more. I want to make a difference in other peoples lives one small step at a time. I want to visit all of the temples in Utah. I want to be a better friend and spend more time listening then talking. I want to be the person that people feel like they can come to at anytime or any place and know i will be there for them. I want to treat every moment as if it were my last and be happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment