Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IWA Are you a Mormon?

OK So the past few weeks at IWA we have been talking about goals and talents. One night we made a bucket list which I already had made but i added to it. Last night we talked about talents and I found myself thinking a lot about it for the rest of the night. I was thinking how at times we often don't recognize the talents that we are given or even know the things we do on a daily basis is a talent. We talked about how weeping is a talent and as I thought about this being a talent it made me think about having empathy or understanding for others and really feeling what they are feeling. the girl who shared this as a talent I had no idea was not a cry er and it made me think of an experience with her. We both wept together about a situation in life. After hearing her talk it made me even more appreciate the talk I had with her that night and knowing she actually fully felt the pain I was feeling with me. Then i started to think am I really sharing my talents with others am I living my life the way the lord would want me to live? I guess not I guess that I have a greater calling here on earth and I am not living it to its fullest. Yes no one is perfect but I decided i need to step out of my comfort zone and help those around me. I am not going to sit here and list each on of my talents off or things that can become my talents but I feel that sharing this little bit of info from last night might be a way to help others think about their talents and the blessings that the Lord gives us everyday. So Erin you know who you are this is my tribute to you right now you are Erin you like the sun and you are a Mormon. I am Aimee I like to Laugh and I'm A MORMON.

No comments:

Post a Comment